Date Night at Food & Wine Festival

My husband and I are dropping the kids off at the Pixar Play Zone for the evening and are hoping to explore the Food & Wine Festival during this time. It’s our first family trip to Disney and we’re going at the end of September. We are on the dining plan but those are mostly spoken for except for snacks. We don’t mind shelling out a little extra for the experience but would love some tips and must-dos without the little ones. p.s. we love beer :wink: but of course, don’t want to roll up wasted to get our kids (lol) Thanks so much!

1 Like

Here is all kinds of info. You can use snack credits at food and wine. Don’t worry, prices for beer are high enough that you would most likely go broke :slight_smile: Also try and avoid weekends as it apparently can seem like a frat party (although I have never witnessed that)

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Lots of food for thought :wink: We are going on a Thursday, so hopefully will avoid a trip back to college - I don’t think we would survive this time around (ha!)

1 Like

hahaha. me neither. have 1 in college now and the other in grad school…they are pretty tame

1 Like
1 Like

This is awesome - can’t thank you enough! I have been looking for this info and couldn’t find it, so really appreciate you linking here!

You are quite welcome! Hope you enjoy. Sounds like we might be there around the same time