Dashboard Blank

Hi!

Is anyone else having issues accessing their Plans or Trips?

For some odd reason I can access anything on my Dashboard. Any help?!!?

2 Likes

It’s definitely down. I was able to see mine this morning. Perhaps it’s just an update and will refresh in a bit.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I was wondering if I’d done something goofy!!

I bounce around my office using shared computers at times. Wanted to make sure I hadn’t gotten a bad cookie or something!! :smiley:

1 Like

There’s a big sale on flights right now! I want to play with plans to kill time at work! :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

I found a crazy flight & hotel deal for August. But then I’d have to be in Orlando in August!! :hot_face: :hot_face: :rofl:

I found a 4 days/nights with ALL expenses for $1000. That includes food, airport expenses & everything! For me that’s at least a $500 - $700 savings!

2 Likes

I do this all of the time. Plan trips here and there :rofl: I have a spreadsheet with ideas and prices–just need the time (and money) to do all of this stuff!

Patience, patience.

I have a coworker that doesn’t want to take time off because she doesn’t want to go anywhere. I just cannot…understand…that. If I didn’t want to travel, though, I could have lots of $$. BUT, what else would I do with it!!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I have a list of home improvements I keep putting off!

1 Like

Home improvements. They never stop!!

1 Like

The dashboard is back now btw.

1 Like

Not yet for me… I’m sure it’ll get there… nbd! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Strange!!

1 Like

That happened to me too this morning.

1 Like

It’s still broken for me… :angry: :angry:

1 Like

Are you on a computer? I haven’t tried again from a computer since it happened yesterday. I also used Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome (my normal browser). I originally thought it was my browser.

Yes. I prefer to make my TPs on a PC. I really don’t use the app much at all.

Ok… I was able to get it to work on MS Edge. (It didn’t work on any browser yesterday)

However, I don’t use that browser often. I’m a full-time Chrome user as I love my Chromebook.

At least I can play with it today at work on Edge. Hopefully, this is temporary

2 Likes

Hopefully it is temporary! I’m on Firefox, fwiw.

1 Like

Is this resolved for everyone?

My Dashboard is intact.

Edited: I’m on chrome here at work and at home, and safari on my phone/ipad

I don’t either, lol. I was on a training vid in Chrome and I just pulled up edge because it’s quicker than trying to open new window. Sometimes I’m lazy, lol.

1 Like

Mine is finally working on Chrome again!!

2 Likes

Great!

2 Likes