Dance-off, bro: A Distracting Little Live-ish Trip Report

I have tried to watch either of those movies multiple times. It’s the same reason I don’t like Love and Thunder: I am not a 12 year old boy.

4 Likes

I’ve seen some of your humor in the uncensored thread :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

But Deadpool is basically the uncensored thread in superhero form and you love that!

8 Likes

No bum pictures?!? That’s just sad.

9 Likes

[quote=“ThorKat, post:63, topic:89684”]
basically the uncensored thread in superhero form and you love that

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/the-uncensored-thread/89360/110?u=scottfl

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: fine but I think he’s hilarious! Maybe I’m a 12 year old boy?

5 Likes

You are wrong.

4 Likes

I definitely don’t remember boys talking quite like Deadpool when I was 12 :rofl:

4 Likes

I mean, I’m all for low brow in small doses but there is a limit. Evidently, an entire movie is too much

4 Likes

Wrong again.

3 Likes

I do

2 Likes

It’s even Ryan Reynolds. Ryan On-My-Laminated-List Reynolds. Still can’t do it.

6 Likes

I also adore Ryan Reynolds, so I probably had an extra high tolerance for humor I might have found juvenile. But his humor reminded me more of high school and college than 12, for sure :woman_shrugging:t2:

I don’t like “stupid” humor (like, unpopular opinion, but I can’t stand Will Ferrell movies), but I don’t remember thinking the Deadpool movies were anywhere close to that. Agree to disagree I guess! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Alright this is where you’ve lost me

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: (Elf is the exception)

6 Likes

At least here we agree. Though there is no exception for me

5 Likes

I don’t like Will Ferrel either! Or Adam Sandler et al.

5 Likes

No exceptions!

3 Likes

Landed 20 minutes earlier than ORIGINAL arrival time after leaving 20 minutes late. We made up 40 minutes!

Also? I never did pay for my booze drink.

16 Likes

I don’t have the same automatic visceral reaction to him that I do Will Ferrell, but now that I think about it I’m struggling to remember the last Adam Sandler movie I watched

5 Likes