Dance-off, bro: A Distracting Little Live-ish Trip Report

Danger, friends: flight is now showing delayed by roughly 30 minutes.

Hey FL get your act together already and push those storms off so we can get outta town!

15 Likes

It’s supposed to be kinda icky this evening. Pack your dramamine and order another drink before they store the bar cart.

8 Likes

Oooo my trip is WL and BW— following extra close for the can’t miss Highlights!

Sounds like an awesome Trip! Enjoy!!

6 Likes

Well according to FlightAware my plane is on its way here to my airport. It left 31 mins late out of MCO but is in the air now. The hourly forecast for MCO looks better a little later so I’m hopeful this will hold at just 30 mins delayed.

11 Likes

9 Likes

Best FUCKING TR title ever!!!

It is so weird how excited I am for you!! I hope you have the best trip ever!!

6 Likes

Yay! Can’t wait to follow along! Mannnn this is also really making me want to have a trip on the books :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Apparently there aren’t a lot of Jedi flying through MHT. A bit of a slowdown and a full hand check of our sabers, as well as review by TSA manager as these are blunt force objects.

I guess the manager never saw a SW film because he’s have known blunt force is not what caused the loss of Luke’s hand or Obi Wan’s or Han’s death

25 Likes

Can’t find good* help these days.

*could answer basic trivia questions

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Room ready text received. Got exactly the room requested!!

24 Likes

Our plane is here and passengers are being deplaned.

Upgraded our boarding position using the complimentary upgrades that come with my Southwest card to A4&5.

15 Likes

Score!!

8 Likes

Maybe a visit with a black and white cat.

8 Likes

Ready for takeoff. Row 2 and middle seat open

I keep trying to add our bum in seat pic and it keeps failing

Oh well. Our bums are in their seats. You’ve seen us before. Use your imagination.

17 Likes

I’m excited to see what you think of RR. It’s on my short list of places to stay for our next trip. So please imagine yourself there with a rambunctious 6 year old boy instead of on a relaxing couples getaway…

10 Likes

Um… sure?
:rofl:

5 Likes

Also like half the people who are killed with lightsabers come back to life. Hardly the type of weapon TSA should be worried about. :roll_eyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

I almost went with “Ain’t nobody like me but me” but this one was more fun. Dead is really my favorite in these films but his quotes are long or don’t make sense out of context.

9 Likes

:rofl: that one is good too, and true!!

7 Likes