Daily Visual Plans

I like these!

Thank you! And I still have two more park days to go!

1 Like

Agreed 100%. But I have been a couple of times now since Genie+ and I think that Iā€™m reasonably confident on the times that I can get here. I will also plan to update based on ThrillData when my trip gets a little bit closer.

1 Like

Treat it more like a ā€œto-do listā€ with approximate times. And donā€™t list every single attraction you plan to do, that way when youā€™re able to add in an ā€˜extraā€™ attraction it appears as a bonus and will please the group!

And just explain that times are unpredictable when using G+.

2 Likes

100% this

Now I just use TP to see if my plans are reasonable but I mainly have a list of goals for each day because one never knows when one will get at G+ reservation

I hate it less after using it for the third time, but I still much prefer planning my day ahead of time as much as possible.

2 Likes

I have also incorporated this for my kidā€™s sake.

I also have these fun, less fancy grids for each day of Genie+ā€¦

1 Like

This is why I went to blocks with a ā€œTo-Doā€ list of rides instead of super precise touring plans. Our last trip was pre-G+ (post FP+). For our upcoming June trip, Iā€™ll do the same - couple blocks of time with targeted rides and shows - since Iā€™m not super confident in my precision planning on our first G+ trip.

3 Likes

Ok here we are with the working drafts of the plans! I just got updated hours so theyā€™ve been reworked a bit and Iā€™ve started to socialize with the family! I need maybe 2 more weeks before I can really refine the Genie+ times and make sure the showtimes are accurate. Oh and if Fantasmic starts on November 30th then I will need a matchbook.

Pretend that I am CMS and these are considered proposed plans and open for comment!

5 Likes

These are awesome! Your plans look great :+1:

2 Likes

How are you going to get all those lls at HS on Wednesday morning? That seems nearly impossible to me.

1 Like

Do you mean Saturday? So Iā€™m hoping to churn and burn that day but that is honestly the day that I have done the least amount of work on.

1 Like

Yes sorry Saturday. I just donā€™t think thatā€™s going to happen. Star Tours, single rider MF, and ll for one of the others, sure, but I donā€™t know about lls for all of those in that tight of a time frame.

1 Like

Ok thanks! Fair enough! I will go back through. We probably shouldnā€™t need a LL for TSMM at that point in the morning anyway. So I can get MFSR at 7am and then MMRR at 10:30 maybe. Hopefully we wonā€™t need one for Star Tours or we skip that.

2 Likes

This makes me feel like I should make visual plans similar to this with all info in one place (attractions/times in parks/ADRs). I have a spreadsheet with details for me and rough touring plans that include what we hope to do each day. If I want visual itineraries, countdown is 3 so Iā€™d better get on it! Ahhhhhh. @melcort10 , have any free time today to make some for another liner? :rofl:

3 Likes

Ahhh 3 days is so exciting! How many days do you need plans for?

Our trip is 10 days. I will try to make this tonight (my last planning effort!). I may just steal your spreadsheet style though :slight_smile:

Do you want my actual spreadsheet??

2 Likes

That would be an awesome place to start. Can you DM me the file? Or link to Google sheets?

2 Likes

I want it too!

1 Like

Gladly! Just send me a DM with your email address and Iā€™ll send it when I get home. I guess I canā€™t attach an excel file in this app and the Google sheet isnā€™t as robust.