Daily Thread: Monday 7/21

You mean you want chat peeps to come over ? Just give them time. My biggest issue is I can get it to work well on my iPhone. I’m having my carpets cleaned today so I’m home held captive in the office on the iPad

This would be fun!

1 Like

First reply from my phone. So far so good. Once again I love your idea OB! Thanks for trying it out!

1 Like

Testing from my phone… Oh I do hope this works. ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

6 Likes

Holy crap it worked!

7 Likes

I see you and your sparkles beachmom

Love the sparkles Beach! Keep em coming!

1 Like

But I can’t see anyone else’s replies… :confused:

A daily thread is a great idea!

You can’t see us Beach?

Maybe I’m the only one here… :confused: I’ll toss up some sparklies as a flare… ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

1 Like

Any better? Do you need to refresh?

Hi! I am also a nurse and wear Klogs at work. Love them! Easy to clean and very comfortable @MissiMouse

Is anyone else on here??? <grabbing my carpet square, my box of sparklies and a bag of gummies…> I’ll wait… They’ll be back. I hope. :confused:

1 Like

(Grabbing my carpet square, box of sparklies and a bag if gummies). Just FYI… Everything I put in the little sideways arrows disappears.

1 Like

I love the idea of a daily thread. I also can’t wait to be in Disney in 4 days with @Sorcerers_Apprentice!! And @OBNurseNH they sell the mini ears that fit a cat or small dog perfectly. Let me see if I can find the picture of mine.

2 Likes

I see you guys on my laptop… just not on my phone. I hope they can fix that or maybe it’s just user error! :stuck_out_tongue: ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

Actually, I mean: how do we get them to pay attention to this particular thread if they are here? I, too, cannot use my phone well for this bc of format and data/battery issues. But if they are on the forum, I hope they join us here!

I hope they decide to just leave chat just for “chatting” then we can use this for asking specific questions or looking up info. That sounds fine with me!!!