Daily Itinerary Summaries

Because I still want to be talking to the other adults in my group I don’t want to be too much of a witch barking orders during our trip with 2 daughters, 2 son in laws, a DH, and 6 normal grandchildren (spoiled, entitled and wonderful). I would like to do a daily little itinerary, I can hand out to the adults the evening before the park touring day. I have searched the internet and can’t find what I want and don’t have the patience to make one myself right now. I would like the park, park hours, Rope Drop arrival time, What time I want them waiting for the bus, FPs, dining ressies, and when they can escape back to resort if overwhelmed. All this just so they can feel like they will know what is going on. Does anyone have a template like this they made for their trip they would be willing to share and I could edit to personalize it?

Here come the spreadsheets! :joy::joy:

4 Likes

LOL, I have my spread sheet and daily touring plans but I need a simplified daily schedule for my adult babies who don’t want a lot of details but will complain when they don’t have the detail they want.

Someone was planning a trip for their sibling’s family last year and made some amazing summaries. Anyone remember who that was?

That the one?

2 Likes

I do a Word document (saved as a pdf) with one day per page, since nobody else shares my love for spreadsheets… I don’t think it’s what you’re after, but I’ll include a sample page so you can see it anyway. I tape this to the inside of the front door every night, with the next day’s weather predictions filled in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes it is!

1 Like

I went armed with a great spreadsheet I got from @TheProphetPaul and (just like making a touring plan) the actual making of it really taught me a lot. The final product was almost unnecessary.

Anyway, I sent it to all the fam and they proceeded to ignore it completely. But they were happy to do what I said when, so it worked out.

3 Likes

Okay, that’s exacly what I want. Is there a template somewhere for this I am reading through the year old posts and haven’t located it yet.

nah, she never shared it unfortunately and she hasn’t been back since July of '18. It was all in inDesign so you’d have to recreate from scratch in your program of choice. Sorry :frowning:

I don’t think there’s a template, but she did say she’d be happy to help others out…maybe send her a message?

Do it fast though, her year on TP.com is almost up!

Since @Pod mentioned it. From a previous post…

Not sure this is what youre really looking for though. These show the entire trip on one page.

2 Likes

@TheProphetPaul might be a misnomer, as I kinda feel like John the Baptist, just spreading the word until you show up. :wink:

4 Likes

I am going to play with this to give the kids a prettier copy of my entire trip plan but no I want an at a glance for a day I can even print off blank and fill in while on the trip to give the night before. Thanks though these are just beautiful and inspiring. Now I am depressed when I look at my boring spread sheet.

I’ve spent way too many hours working on this stuff over the last few years. Not sure it’s time well spent, but I have fun doing it. I guess it’s kind of a hobby.

1 Like

I used this last year on a recommendation from someone on the Forum. I printed them 2 to a page landscape and used the 4x6 laminating pouches you can get at walmart. It worked great and was small enough to fit in a pocket.

Instant Download Editable Disney Planner Agenda Itinerary - Etsy

3 Likes

And won’t get soaked in rain showers or rides lol!!! DH thought I was nuts doing this, till he had his wallet soaked :rofl:.

1 Like

Thank you and those have the best I have seen and I will probably do exactly what you did!

1 Like

Well I didn’t find anything I fell in love with that was easy so I made my own. It has a few glitches but it has the space for the information I want to share with family. I’ll print off 2 to a page and then write in the information and distribute to each of the adults the night before.image Thanks everyone!

6 Likes