DAH - Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Don’t tell anyone: Country Bears, Enchanted Tiki Room, Magic Carpet, BTMM 3x (first time ever I was able to stay on the ride and go again), Space 3x, HM, Jungle Cruise (right before start- first time in the dark), AO, WtP, UtS, Buzz…we did not go on anything with a line!

3 Likes

Your secret is safe with me. :shushing_face:

That’s awesome! I want to ride Space multiple times :sunglasses:

1 Like

for the life of me I can’t figure out what AO is…

Astro Orbiter, right?

1 Like

Yes! Only the second time I have ever been on that ride!

2 Likes

No PeopleMover?

1 Like

Wait! Yes I did!

1 Like

That’s good, wouldn’t want to miss that! I almost did forget it last fall, luckily DD8 reminded me.

2 Likes

I just winged it but I ended up being disappointed because I had to wait close to an hour for SDMT. My suggestion is to either FP the more popular attractions and ride them before AH or ride them last. The regular park guests can get in line until 10pm which made for longer lines than I expected until 11pm at SDMT, Peter Pan & even BTMR & SM. If I had to do it again I would ride the less popular rides first and save the most popular for last. This might be common sense but I had heard about how low the crowds were blah blah blah and I didn’t have a plan but in retrospect wish that I did. Also, they don’t kick the park guests out and they do linger around for a while so I didn’t find that the park felt “empty” until around midnight or later.

1 Like

Good info - thanks!

very excited you’re going! :grinning: i didn’t have much of a plan other than to head to the back of the park first, moving away from the crowds heading out after mk closed. by the time i got to space mountain, i was the only person walking through the queue. strangely awesome!

and, no problem at all finding snack carts!

1 Like

Great to hear! That’s kind of what I was thinking. I’m seeing HEA another night so I’ll move past the fireworks crowd and start in either Frontierland or Tomorrowland. It would be fun to see the fireworks from the people mover. :grin:

This is my plan when we go- fireworks from people mover!

1 Like