Daddy daughter trip 2/24-3/1

Thanks! I love @OBNurseNH idea to watch while on the treadmill and am totally going to do it too. :blush:

1 Like

It gives you a nice little fix!

1 Like

Calling an audible. We are DS bound. Wish us luck. I’ve heard weekend crowds aren’t nice.

5 Likes

Oh man, I was looking forward to a 3 bridges review! It’s on our list!

1 Like

Park day tomorrow but 3 bridges and Dahlias at sunset on the agenda for Sunday. Also, DW and I ate at 3 bridges last trip. I’ll see if I can link the trip report from that trip

5 Likes
3 Likes

The food at 3 Bridges is awesome! We ate there December 2019. It is in the middle of the lake, so it can get nippy at night, especially when their heat lamps won’t stay on!

Can’t find our dessert pictures: Mickey tart and churros! :yum::drooling_face:

10 Likes

So it has outside seating?

Yes. One wall and three sides open.

3 Likes

Plans today include Uber to AK with FoP, KS, NRJ, & EE on the agenda. Hopping to HS for 50’s late lunch/early dinner @ 2pm. Then ToT, RnRC, Slinky and possibly RotR (we’ll see how it goes @ 7am). Gonna cap it off hopping to MK for BTMRR, Splash, PoC, and HM. Gonna be a hot one today. I’ll try to send more pics than yesterday. (Yesterday was mostly pool time and a stroll around DS at night). Supposedly the TP crew is livestreaming today in AK so I’ll be on the lookout.

11 Likes

Love it. Have an awesome day!

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20210227_073535167.jpg…

Off FoP and now I’m to Navi

4 Likes

Have you found any of th eTP team? I’m watching!

No. Currently in line for Navi. Ready to board. Horrible cell service for me all morning

2 Likes

Ok, finally got a second to take a break. So here’s an update. It was a very chaotic morning. My phone was being buggy, DD was running late, the Uber I ordered for 7am showed up at 6:30 then cancelled on me, we missed the AK bus by mere seconds, but it all came together in the end.

Due to my phone acting up (still is) I was not successful in obtaining a boarding group for RotR that I’ve been practicing for weeks. No worries as DD came to rescue and snagged is BG5. (2nd time I bring my DD’s down on a solo trip and it’s them who get the BG) I was in shock as she only had 10 minutes of me showing her “do this, then keep refreshing, then if you see a blue JOIN button, hit it, then hit it again”…

Anyways I switched our park ressie to AK, we got another Uber, made it to the park and were done with FoP and Navi by a little after 8:30 I believe. Hit Dinosaur next, then EE, then took the Rafiki train over to the conservation station and back. Saw some great Gorillas on the walking trail and now we are eating our breakfast (egg rolls and fried rice) from the Y&Y to go place sitting by the water watching the cavalcades.

14 Likes

BG-5. Wow!!! Well done!

3 Likes

Leaving AK now and headed to Riviera or CBR to hang out for a spell before catching skyliner over to HS. 50’s @ 2:15 (DD’s request) then RotR and maybe ToT, RnRC, and Slinky depending on wait times.
If it anything like AK, we may bail after 50s and RoTR. It’s crowded here today. Ittbab has a 40 minute wait (wth)

5 Likes

Question: you had BG-5. You missed your boarding time?

Yup, I’m banking on them letting me in as I’ve heard others having no issues doing this. If not, so be it.

6 Likes

Awesome, I’ll be listening to see how that works then.

1 Like