D23 Excitement!

Thanks, I searched Soarin on the blog (and this did not come up). I did not check that post since it was not an announcement from the panel.

4 Likes

@StinsyLinson and @Flavita (I think it was them) summed up my thoughts very well–I want more things instead of changing things. Really hoping it’s a while before they replace ITTBAB…I’m hoping for one more ride.

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

I can like this:

The only thing I don’t like abku SATW is getting motion sick when sitting in the outside portions of A and C.

I have always liked the bottom row the best - more smells and less sky. On the top row I find myself leaning over.

3 Likes

Is it too much to ask for a slow clap?!? Or a parade? I gave so many of my nights at the precious age of 21. I’ll never get that back! :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

(Kidding)

As if I remember any nights from 22-30 either.

5 Likes

Not gonna say this was my idea, but …

9 Likes

ah, would’ve loved to see SoC but I won’t be there until january :smirk:

2 Likes

Oh, and this …

5 Likes

I too was on board with the South American theme. I wish Primeval Whirl was still standing. They could easily convert this to an Enchanto house. I loved that ride.

2 Likes

They totally read that :wink:

6 Likes

A lawyer needs to send her a form letter real quick. :wink:

10 Likes

I told my daughter - that was my idea! - when I heard the news. Had to go searching to find out when it first came up. It was 2020, folks! They totally are reading the forum. :wink: :joy:

7 Likes

Good thing you didn’t email Disney about it because you’d have received a strongly-worded email that would be promptly deleted after being sent.

:blowfish:

8 Likes

You should contact an attorney ASAP

:blowfish:

6 Likes

Yay! End of 2023!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

I was so confused! But then I saw the thread you’re referring to. Hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/disneys-hilarious-response-to-a-suggestion/95830?u=julianne_fki

6 Likes

One thing that has not been discussed on here that was for me the highlight of D23. We had the privilege to get the first look at short that the studios will release soon. It is called Once upon a Studio. It is by far the best animated short i have ever seen. After it played the creators were given a well deserved long, long standing ovation. They and many in the audience were brought to tears by the reactions of the audience.

It is all new animation with 400 characters and the brought back 40 original voice actors. It was funny, it was heart warming, it had all the feels. When it comes out see it.

13 Likes

Here is a fun picture of Ariel, Goofy, Minnie and Mickey

9 Likes

I’ve heard everyone was very impressed with it. I can’t wait to see it!

3 Likes

I read somewhere on the internet…and it was totally uncorroborated - that maybe we’re getting SOC through the end of the year so that they can reshoot the end of Soarin’ to include the enhancements to World Nature.
I would really love this so they can stop throwing salt in the wound that is the loss of Fountain of Nations. I get the sads every time we soar over it.

7 Likes