Custom Order Shirts from Etsy

We are wanting to have custom shirts made for our trip during Thanksgiving week. We have used an Etsy shop for the past two trips, but each time there's been a problem with the order and one or more shirts had to be re-made. Do you have a favorite Etsy shop you use for your shirts?

Ooo...this is a great topic! I'm interested in this as well. Hopefully you will get a lot of replies.

We used Joanna from TeeVites on Etsy...she was great about sending the mock up before making them and they came out even better than I expected! We ordered matching shirts for 8 people.

I'm interested as well!

I don't have an Etsy shop but I make all my own shirts and I'm currently making shirts for my nieces, BIL & SIL. You can find me on Facebook if you search @larrielouscrafts. If you message me on there, I would be happy to talk with you about what you are looking for and the feasibility of it.

Thanks!

Thank you! Let me find some pics of what I'm wanting and I will find you.

I got 2 shirts from corebelief and am happy with them and they weren’t expensive. She is super fast too

Thank you!

Circling back on this discussion! I just purchased Disney shirts from sammybowtique and southernrootscomp on Etsy. Both shirts were awesome and the sellers were great to work with!

Thanks for the info!

I’m pretty much in love with this shirt from the Etsy shop sammybowtique! The original design was a gold sting ray on a dark gray tank, but she was willing to modify the shirt and design since I’m going in November. LOVE IT!

That’s awesome!

I got great pooh and tigger shirts from MagicInMyVeins - they came quickly and look great, and she could even do some big and tall options for my guy, which I found was rare.

What a great shirt!