Current same day FP drops

Headed to DS on Monday and stressing about FPPs. I have TSM @ 10:25, ST @11:40 and then ToT @ 5. I won’t be able to get another FPP until I check in for ToT, correct? I’ll be trying to improve the ToT - but my question is - if I’m unable to do that, am I better off dropping ST and ToT so I can try to get MMSR and others? This is our only day at DS and I’d like to maximize our time there.

I would wait and make sure drops are occurring at HS before I cancelled any. You can do it that day.

1 Like

It is correct you cannot get a 4th Fastpass until you use your third. However, if trying for another tier 2 Fastpass, you can keep it and try to get an earlier time for that ride or another one same day. However, if you have your heart set on a 4th Fastpass for a tier one, you will need to first burn that second tier 2 Fastpass.

Wait. Because you don’t have a tier 1, you will be able to choose modify at the drop time and look for the tier 1 that way. If available, select it and confirm that you want to cancel the other.

Personally I would try to modify ST.

Thanks all!!

I checked the afternoon drops today:

2:31 HS… nothing
3:01 AK… nothing
3:31 EP… several late afternoon times for Soarin’ and Test Track

3 Likes

The only AK tier 1 drop I got today was FP at the 11:01 drop.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have any trouble whatsoever getting an earlier TOT on a weekday.

Can a Na’vi River Journey FPP be modified to try and get FOP at one of the same day drop times? Or do I need to cancel NRJ so I have the tier 1 slot completely open?

Yes! Use your Navi to modify for FOP.

2 Likes

Had a few busy days and couldn’t check drops, but I should be able to get them all today. Also got the chance to ride MMRR, did SB and line moved real quick until it broke down when we were next to board! If we had loaded our wait time would have been 45 minutes, posted was 105 minutes! So I still think SDD is the best choice for FPP if you can get it :wink:

HS 9:31-nothing, (no surprise)
AK 11:01-app was real slow but saw 1:25 FOP, at 11:03 saw 2:45 NRJ and a few EE and Dino popped up as well.
HS 12:01-None
AK 1:01-saw 2:25, 2:30 & 3:20 FOP, refreshing and at 1:02 saw 3:45 FOP
HS 2:31-nothing
AK 3:01-saw 7:30 NRJ, refreshed 4:25, 4:40 & 5:00 FOP, refreshed 4:45 FOP, lots of refreshing until 3:03 then 5:35 FOP A few EE, Dinp and KS popped up as well.
I have a hard time catching the 5:01 AK so that is probably it for today.

3 Likes

I checked EP 3:31… saw several times between 5-7 for Soarin and Test Track. Also FEA @7:45p popped up a few times.

AK 5:01, all FOP:
6:05p, 6:40p, 7:00p
5:25p, 6:05p, 6:30p
6:15p, 6:45p
6:45p
6:30p

1 Like

FOP seems easy to get in the late afternoon/evening! I remember getting one at the 5:01 drop and then another just standing in line around 6:30 (not a drop).

1 Like

I haven’t been checking EP because it isn’t that difficult to do everything in a day IMHO. Also Soarin’ still had available FP. But nice to see some FEA show up whne in park we rarely catch that one.

Ditto to this - I have never had issues just getting whatever I need at EP with or without drops

HS 9:31-nothing
HS 12:01-nothing
Got busier than I thought today so I missed the others. If I get the 5:01 AK I’ll post what I see.

1 Like

caught the 5:01 AK tonight-saw 6:15 NRJ, refreshed 6:00 & 6:30 FOP, refreshed 6:35 & 7:00 FOP, refreshed 6:55 FOP

3 Likes

HS was bone dry on same day FPs today.

HS 9:31-nothing
AK 11:01-DH started talking to me and I missed this one LOL
HS 12:01-nothing
AK 1:01-2:05 & 3:35 FOP, refreshed 2:25 FOP, refreshed clock read 1:02 saw 3:45 FOP, refreshed until 1:03 and saw 3:50 FOP
HS 2:31-nothing really but in my refreshing I saw one AS2 pop up and then 4:30 & 7:55 ST most likely people dropped those but I haven’t been seeing any
AK 3:01-sorry missed this one too.

2 Likes

I’m not sure you know the amount of anxiety you’re relieving by posting these - thanks so much! I have FEA FPPs for our only day at Epcot and am so worried we’re not going to get into TT or SAW without waiting 90+ min in a SB line…

1 Like