Current onsite UOR deals

Hi all,
Newbies to the forums, found lots of great information already. A quick UOR question.
Does anyone have any information about deals that may be offered for onsite hotels in September based on previous years? Is the current “stay more, save more” deal about as good as it gets or should we wait? (Planning 3 night stay at RPR before heading to Disney)

Sometimes you can get it slightly cheaper with Orbitz if you use a code (search on here for them) but don’t think there are any out for that date. Uni has a very good cancellation policy so I would book now and cancel if something better comes along. Uni doesn’t have enough hotel rooms to meet demand so deals are few and far between apart from Cabana Bay which they sometimes offer for $99 per night or do packages with.

Thanks @mumcalsop That’s good to know re: cancellation policy so you’ve convinced us to go right ahead.

Just double check when booking with Uni direct. Depending on the offer you book it might change. I’m UK based and for me its normally 1 night deposit and 5 day notice or I would lose deposit. But Im sure one quote was cancel up to 24hrs before but can’t remember if deposit would be lost.

I assume no, but are you interested in Halloween Horror Nights at all? Universal has a good deal for lodging, tickets, and HHN tickets up today.

No we wont be there, it starts just after we head to Disney. Probably too intense for my youngest two anyway so looking at MNSSHP instead - hopefully next time!