Current DVC Tours

From DVC:

Stop by an Open House

Step inside a Disney Vacation Club Villa at one of many Resort locations and receive a free gift.

If you’re staying at one of the Resorts listed below, you can stop by an Open House at your Resort from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday to Friday—with no need to call in advance. However, if you’re not staying at one of the Resorts below—or if you’d like to visit an Open House at the new Disney’s Riviera Resort—please call [(407) 827-4744](tel:(407) 827-4744) to check availability and schedule your visit.

Disney’s Riviera Resort

2-Bedroom Villa: Rooms 8244 and 8246

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
2-Bedroom Villa - Lake View: Room 7405

Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Cabin: Room 8013

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

3-Bedroom Grand Villa: Room 7804 (just off the Lobby)

Disney’s Beach Club Villas

2-Bedroom Villa: Room 134

Disney’s BoardWalk Villas

2-Bedroom Villa: Rooms 1007 and 1009 (located on
Disney’s BoardWalk near Jellyrolls)

Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

Bungalow: Room 7020

The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
(Registered Guests of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Only)

3-Bedroom Grand Villa: Room 1101
2-Bedroom Villa: Room 1106

Note: Physical distancing measures will be in place at each Open House location to promote the health and well-being of our Guests and Cast Members. Each location will be limited to one family at a time.

The free gift is now a ~10x12 inch Riviera lithograph with Minnie and Mickey.

3 Likes

Are these tours new, or do they always keep so many suites open for tours? I’m especially surprised they have a 3 BR dedicated for tours.

I was told that the Welcome Centers are currently closed and they are doing this instead. It will be interesting if it will be a new sales strategy. “You can stay at this AKL villa for these many points if you buy from me now”?

1 Like

Shoot! I was going to do this when we were just at Kidani and then we got caught up in everything else and forgot.

…I’m good. Thanks.:rofl:

2 Likes

I think I have the GFV and the Poly one. Two times I was staying at AKL and they put them under the door.

Yeah, I’d do it for a water bottle, or something with the DVC logo. But not this!

2 Likes

When we went on the cruise last August my son and his girlfriend won DVC hats, water bottles and cinch sacks. I don’t understand why you can get them on a cruise but not a tour?

1 Like

They’re cool and all but I’d rather get the gift card for how much time you sink into the presentation.

3 Likes

It was super low pressure couldn’t even give us a cost or number of points. Free gift was a picture of Mickey/Minnie at riviera.

Edited to add: they gave us a card with a QR code to the website.

If I have time while at Boulder Ridge I am going to try and tour a cabin!

2 Likes