Current actual availability

Is there a way a non member can see actual availability right now for DVC resorts? For example, I would like to know if 1 bedroom villas are available 7 months from now (or some future date) at various properties. Dvchelp.com has availability charts, but they are just historical likelihood.

2 Likes

I use this
https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

It only updates twice a day. You cannot use it to book, but it will give you a good idea.

2 Likes

Perfect! Thanks.

1 Like

Are the numbers in the cells the number of points it will cost for your stay for the type of room/view?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

I use dvcapp

Their paid service is great for stalking particular rooms in advance

https://www.dvcapp.com/

2 Likes

DVC app is amazing. Thank you tonall who have recommended it here.

1 Like

This is a great link. Thanks for sharing. Is there a way to see what DVC rentals might see? I see Polynesian studio deluxe available for this Thanksgiving, but they unfortunately are telling me there is no availability.

What dates do you want? I will look to see if it is bookable.

11/21-11/26 or 11/22-11/26…thank u

I grabbed screen shots of November and December. Poly is not available for most dates to book now:

thank you for looking for me, might try for Christmas week instead.

I see the Polynesian deluxe villa available on Disney’s website for $833 per night for 11/21-11/26. I wonder if they make those rooms available for DVC owners at some point (no pun intended)?

Disney owns a percentage of points at each resort and they offer them for cash only.

You might look at all the rental sites for confirmed reservations?

Good idea. Just curious though, if a DVC owner waitlists for those same dates, when would Disney let them know it is available?

Waitlists would become available when people cancel their bookings. That can happen at any point (generally more than 31 days before the start date of the reservation). There is a lot more movement at 7 months before each date.