CRT Before WDW Opening

This is our first time heading to WDW and we are so excited! We have an 8:25am ADR at CRT when the park doesn’t open until 9:00am. How do we get into the park before opening and ensure we don’t miss our reservation?

Cast members will be at the left side of the entrance checking names for dining reservations. Usually one of them is holding up a sign directing you where to go. After that, you scan your band. The earliest you can get in is about 7:45 am.

2 Likes

Oh, thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I hope you enjoy your breakfast.

1 Like

Thank you! Have a great day.

1 Like

Be by the gate at 07.30 or so to be able to be among the first to be seated at CRT. They seat people with reservations for that first hour on a first come, first served basis, they don’t make you wait until 8.25. If you are among the first there you will have less of a wait to be seated, which means you may be out of the restaurant earlier - in that precious hour with shorter lines after rope drop :slight_smile: The line takes longer than at other restaurants because you get to meet Cinderella before entering the actual restaurant.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s great advice! I didn’t know we could get in earlier than our ADR. Thanks so much!

Is this also the case for BOG. We have a reservation for breakfast at 850 on a day when MK opens at 900, and I was considering canceling it, but if you can be seated earlier I think I will keep it. Thanks

Yes. Even more so for BOG. Also save bunches of time by pre ordering your meal the night before.

That’s awesome! You have been so much help tonight! I am totally going to keep it now. I am nervous, not our first time going, but first time just me and my hubby with our 3 girls (8,5,and 2). I am trying to plan as much as I can with out planning too much! It is a fine line.

1 Like

We were the second party to be seated at BOG at 8 AM on a 9 AM RD day. We had pre-ordered our food, which arrived almost immediately after we sat down by the beautiful window overlooking the snowfall. We had plenty of time to eat, admire the surroundings and enjoy our breakfast before we exited at 8.40 and went over to 7DMT. We were able to ride it twice with NO lines (they let us in the FP+ entrance). The first ride was in an almost empty car - so the ride picture has only us in it! Pre-RD BOG is just GREAT, so don’t drop that reservation :smile:

3 Likes

Can you remember what time your reservation was for? I am wondering what time I could reasonably show up and not have to wait too long to enter both the park and the restaurant. We never did BOG for breakfast.

Show up by 7:30am. All pre RD diners get in together around 7:45am (or so). BOG seats pre-RD breakfast based on when you arrive. I have had lots of times ranging from 8:00 to 8:45 am and have always been seat upon arrival (8-8:10am)

1 Like

I don’t remember exactly, 8.20? I had read here on the forum that everybody with a pre-RD reservation would be let in at 7.45, and that turned out to be 100 % true. So no matter when your breakfast reservation is, as long as it is pre-RD, I would show up at 7.30 at the latest and walk “with purpose” to the restaurant when you are let in around 7.45 to be among the first seated.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks everyone for all the help. I hope I can get everyone on board to get there that early.

1 Like