Crowd Levels - ever a 1 or 2?

Just wondering. What magic time of the year does Disney World crowd levels drop that low?

Almost all of the days for our trip September 8-15, 2017 have those crowd levels.

1 Like

Wow. That must have been awesome!

We did an early September trip a long time ago and it was great, no lines anywhere. Now kids are in school and we can’t do that anymore. One thing you have to worry about in September are hurricanes. When we went there was one moving towards Florida but we got our trip done before it became a major concern.

Agree with Sept, very low crowds. Only labor day was busy. But it’s hotter than the surface of the sun.

No kidding! We live in New Orleans and summer here is ridiculous. I wish we could do a September trip. I don’t think our 12 year old could miss a whole week of school though. We could wait until Mardi Gras 2018 but that is a year from now and I don’t think we can wait that long :slight_smile:

I had a crown level 2 (maybe 1 I’d have to check) on a morning at EPCOT and another one at Hollywood Studios the first week of May last year…I’m going again this year the same time and my lowest crowd day is a 3

Nice!