Crowd calendar update - May 3?

That’s what I’m banking on. We’ll be there 7/08-7/15. Here’s hoping!

1 Like

Mine for next March came last night. Maybe they did the more distant ones, because there will be other updates to them, but the ones for the summer need to be a little more ‘final’, if you will.

I’m really confused by the update I have received today. We are going for the last 2 weeks of August, and staying at AKL.
Originally when we booked our trip HS was at a 3 or 4 on the 29th & 30th Aug.
As soon as GE opening was announced the CL shot up to 10, unsurprisingly!
Today, my update is saying the CL has now gone down from a 10 to a 1!
Surely this isn’t correct???
Actually all my CL’s have decreased over my whole holiday (17th-31st) in the latest update.
What do you guys think?

You may want to ask over in the comments over on the blog post. I think Fred Hazelton usually answers replies over there.

This is what I’m counting on! :blush:

7/9-7/16 for us!

1 Like

@len, I noticed this question is also in the blog update. Emails saying HS would be a 1 went out? The crowd calendar seems to still say 10? Are the emails a mistake?

Fred posted this comment on the blog: “Sorry folks, due to a time lag with our update process those dates in September went through a couple variations before returning to normal. What you see on the calendar now should be correct.“

That does not say that new emails will be sent out. Honestly, the other numbers do not reflect what the new hours are telling us.

1 Like

Hopefully an email is sent out tomorrow explaining what happened today. The many emails that I’ve received for my early September trip have definitely been confusing. But just wanted to share that they believe the calendar to be correct currently. I’m not as optimistic as those numbers. Way too many 1s for my trip and I’m there the first week of September.

I am hoping the latest Sept 2-7 are now correct. I was expecting 10+ for HS. I will take a 7 or 8.

I’m seeing everywhere people saying dates in August dropping to 1’s at Hollywood Studios, but for the 24th and 25th (days before SW:GE is set to open) the crowds went from a six to a NINE? What gives? I got two emails where they both had those numbers dropping from a six to a two, and then the third was totally different. I’m not only confused, I’m panicked. How is it even possible that an overall crowd level of 2 or 3 could produce a 9 at a single park? And again, this is before Star Wars will be open. Help!