Crowd Calendar Change 2022

How about febuary 5-11 being crowded…
I see it’s more crowded than nov 2021

1 Like

Crowd calendar should be broken down by morning mid day and afternoon. Was able to about 12 rides before 11 am this morning and then 2 rides between 3-5pm.

1 Like

This is a fine time to visit, especially with the nice weather. Expect moderate crowds, but I wouldn’t say high crowds. Correct, the first half of November is historically not as busy as the first half of February.

No matter the crowd level, RD to 10:30 is almost always lighter crowds than the afternoons. Some guests like to sleep in. What do they think a WDW trip is … a vacation???

A former work colleague of mine would distinguish his travels between “trips” and “vacations”. WDW was a trip. A beach destination was a vacation.

1 Like

I can’t remember the hours but I do think the crowd calendar is based on expected wait times during peak day hours?

Found it:

Disney Crowd Calendar

Our Disney crowd calendar uses a 1 to 10 scale: 1 is least crowded , and 10 is most crowded .

The scale represents the average wait time between 11 AM and 5 PM at key attractions in each park.

3 Likes

It might get a little bit of a bump from some UK schools’ half-term holiday? We’ve been during Feb half-term though (in the beforetimes) and it was great.

1 Like