Crowd Calendar Accuracy?

Hi All!

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Crowd Calendar predictions for next year are accurate or more like placeholders? Rescheduling a trip for June 2021 and trying to predict (assuming the parks are open) what the crowds will be like - busy because its been so long for everyone or still on the “quiet” side? I just don’t know. Touring Plans is my Dland Bible - it will be hard if I can’t rely on it!
Everyone stay healthy!

2 Likes

The crowd calendar predictions are not accurate for 2021. Last I checked, they were only adjusted through September. My early 2021 travel date predictions have not changed a bit since pre-covid. It’s understandable as there are so many unknowns.

PS Welcome!!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

IMHO - All you can do is look at some of the historical trends and hope for the best.

2 Likes

Ugh, that’s what I’m afraid of. And, you take into account that 2019 was a weird, less crowded year than anticipated with the opening of Galaxy’s Edge, and it’s almost impossible to estimate, but yes, I agree, just hope for the best! Thank you!

2 Likes

Its good to look at the different things that drive crowds to disney, (holidays, events, kids out of school, etc.) The times outside of those aren’t crazy busy. This year will be less so. But who knows, it’s 2020!:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

@khaft16, here is what you are looking for:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like