I have exactly 30 days before ADR day. I am trying to finalize my plans before I really sit down with DH and ask him for more solid input (he tends not to care). We have a princess-obsessed 5yo daughter who will not know about the trip until we get there, so I am trying to do my best to balance experiences for her with somewhat decent food for us.
Here is the order I plan to BOOK my ADRs. For clarification, on 11/8 I plan on doing a half day at EPCOT and then the evening at Disney Springs, so I want to book a dinner in both places in case our plans change.
You guys are so knowledgeable I was hoping you could let me know if I should book these in a different order, or if my choices are terrible? All times are flexible if you see anything glaring.
ADR Priority Booking schedule (ADR date 5/9/17) - Party of 3
- 11/5 CRT 6:30pm (obviously not likely to be available)
- 11/8 Akershus 8am (must do, we also could do it 11/6 but I’d rather not)
- 11/9 CRT around 6:30pm if we can’t get 11/5
- 11/7 Skipper’s Canteen 12:30ish pm
- 11/9 Chef Mickeys 11:00am (especially important if we don’t get any CRT reservations)
- 11/10 Tusker House at 8am (maybe? Is this a good restaurant? Reviews seem to be mixed)
- 11/8 Tutto Italia 7pm
- 11/8 TREX at 6:30pm
- 11/10 Yak and Yeti 6:00pm
- 11/6 Hacienda de San Angel 6:30
- Call for Pirate’s League Mermaid Makeover at 7am