CRIKEY! 😲 Space 220 is expensive!

I booked Space 220 for dinner without realizing just how expensive it is. It is REALLY expensive!
I guess you are paying for the experience, more than the meal, huh?

Anyone been there yet? Is it worth the price?

1 Like

We watched several vlogs, and decided the food is not our style, and so when we go, if we can’t get into the Lounge, we will just skip it.

3 Likes

That’s why I am quite happy going to the lounge

4 Likes

Very expensive and a cup of coffee is an additional charge. You should try it at least once, though.

2 Likes

As usual, Ryan is a voice of reason.
Although, I’m not waiting in line, if I don’t get an ADR, we’ll skip it.
I am perfectly content to ordering a decent, reasonable amount, eating/drinking quickly, giving the atmosphere a Grand Canyon nod and then leaving.

Even though I have a TP reservation finder for the lounge, I still check every morning if they added Feb.

2 Likes

I thought the food was better than the experience. I was expecting more from the experience. It felt a bit flat. But the food was great.

I’ve never understood dollars, so I didn’t really notice if it was expensive.

4 Likes

Space 220 was one of the better meals of my last 2 trips. $79 for a 3 course dinner isn’t that terrible in Disney prices, especially when the food was abundant. All 3 of us really enjoyed our meals and agreed the quality and variety was much better than most other TS restaurants in WDW. The restaurant itself is kinda boring. The floating people and things dart around pretty quickly and there’s nothing to really draw you in otherwise.

2 Likes

I have an ADR for the lounge. I am a bit bummed that the burrata isn’t on the lounge menu, but I can make what’s there work.

OrderlyImperturbableHoopoe-max-1mb

4 Likes

I agree that the dinner is expensive. I would do lunch or the lounge next time.

1 Like

We did lounge - ordered 2 apps, drink & dessert. Ask the food was good. No complaints in that regard.

Has anyone been able to get February lounge reservations at all? I don’t even see them as available. I’m a weee bit annoyed.

Dessert? The lounge menu posted on the WDW site doesn’t list any desserts.

They haven’t opened up any ADRs for the lounge in February yet.

That’s totally not working for me. I was really hoping they’d magically be released head of my ADR day. Any idea when they will be available for February?

1 Like

We were able to order anything off of the all the menus. Including the Prix Fixe option.

2 Likes

I thought Space 220 was totally worth the price - both the food and the experience. One time.

After that, I’d definitely stick to the Lounge if at all possible, or check out one of the many other restaurants that I have yet to try.

3 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes

One comment. As we are not Star Wars fans, we will not put out the money are worry about getting ADR. That said $79 per person for dinner is not that bad for a three coarse meal. BOG for lunch set us back $69 per person and it was not that good. The Beast did a quick step in and was gone. Pictures? Not a chance. Didn’t care for the Beast anyway. Belle was much better :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Space 220 has nothing to do with Star Wars. Did you think it did?

2 Likes