Crib/pack-n-play for room

Because it is safe. It isn’t really a matter of opinion. As I said, the ONLY death associated with this was due to improper use. (The user placed the mattress pad INSIDE the tent, instead of inside the zippered pocket.) The recall was issued in response to this. There were two changes: One, by recommendation, a warning was added to say it is not recommended for children under 1. However, this recommendation was never because it wasn’t safe for children under one, but simply because it was a recommendation in the North American market. The second change also wasn’t necessary, but was a change to help reduce the chances of an issue IF a parent should not properly use it. The same product is used with infants outside of North America without issue. The warning label was merely added by recommendation not because it isn’t safe for infants.

When properly used, however, it is perfectly safe, whether it looks like it or not.

Sorry. I’m bothered when people will suggest/imply something isn’t safe without any actual evidence otherwise as an opinion, but then quote their qualifications (nurse, mother of four) as to why their opinion is more significant than the millions who have used this product safely without issue.

The statement, “I am glad it worked out safely for your family” suggests that I was lucky, but others haven’t been. When used properly, there hasn’t been a SINGLE issue. When used IMPROPERLY there was a SINGLE issue.

I don’t care if people don’t use it. But suggesting it is unsafe is unjustified.

Replying back to the original question, I requested 2 cribs for our room when we booked. When we arrived, no cribs, so I asked bell services to bring them up. It was not an issue at all. We had a crib and pack n Play set up in the room, both with fitted Mickey sheets in 10 minutes. This was just this February, 2018. We stayed at CR.