Crescent Lake Resorts or Riviera?

Hi!
We are looking to visit WDW for our Honeymoon November 2021 and are trying to decide where to stay. We have always stayed around Crescent Lake because we can walk to Epcot but I am interested in Riviera. Anyone have any advise?

following along…we are also planning a November 2021 visit, but as a cousin trip. I like the Riviera for the real murphy bed and the 2nd shower, but neither of those are necessary for a honeymoon trip. The location isn’t particularly appealing to me, but it may be a more romantic resort.

Welcome to the forum! When we got married we stayed at the Grand Floridian because it was so quintessential (and expensive) we thought we’d never be able to afford to stay there again, and in 26 years we haven’t. It was definitely a splurge to celebrate our marriage. Given that, I vote Riveria. It’s a beautiful resort. And while it has its downsides- like rain and rope drop- taking the skyliner to HS and Epcot is way more comfortable than walking.

1 Like

We stayed at the Riviera last week and it was absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend. We didn’t take the skyliner because we wanted to be to the parks earlier than that, but my folks used it to meet us at the parks later in the day and it was great. The decor is so super stunning.

7 Likes

Thank you. It looks absolutely beautiful! I assume you drove to HS, correct? Are there buses that run that early to HS or Epcot? I know Minnie vans/UBER/Lyft are always an option.

Yep! We drove. I’m not sure about the busses. I’m sorry.