Crash Course Please

You are allowed to click “make my food” 5 min before your arrival window, of course you click “I’m here first” . That’s directly from a CM at Docking Bay on Friday :wink:

Are you saying “I’m Here” and “Make My Food” are two separate things? And how long is the window (i.e how late can you click I’m here)?

I believe its two clicks… I don’t think about it but the CM reminded me to click prepare my food. I don’t know how late you can be there before they cancel your order. You have a 30 min window; I believe. You can adjust the time in the app if you want/need to change the time. Since they don’t prep it until you tell them to I guess you could be late??? I never had to ask though.

OK. Thanks everyone for the help! So many new things to learn for our July trip…

You do pick a window and not an exact time. So you might pick the 11-11:20 window. Then from 10:55-11:20 you cbs click make my order

1 Like

This is what it looks like in MDE. Check it out yourself to see. Doesn’t matter where you are. I’m at home right now

On the mobile ordering, I have multiple allergies so I have to talk to the cashier. Can I bring my whole party with me, or do the rest of them have to mobile order? Tagging @ryan1 because I think I remember you/your son have allergies?

Afraid I can’t help here. It is true, though. There are multiple allergies among our kids (and myself for that matter), but none that we can’t just avoid based on what we order. The trickiest was our son who had a full blown milk allergy (anaphylaxis)…but we didn’t use mobile order in those days. He finally outgrew his milk allergy around 15, so all we really have to deal with are nuts and tree nuts. (I have a banana and a cantaloupe allergy, but those are easy to avoid.)

Ultimately, though, I think they will want you to order in person for everyone together, rather than separate orders. I am not sure you can have the whole party, though. Probably needs to be just you, and whoever else you need to carry the food. But again, I don’t know for sure.

1 Like

Thanks!

Rise of the Resistance is a must for this family! Thanks for the tip! It just stresses me out not to have each park booked for a day! Does that make sense? I’m just so used to having everything to planned out in advance. I totally need to look up how to get boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance as well!

1 Like

Great tip! Thank you!