Cracked magic band

I was just taking a look at our magic bands and I noticed one our bands has a crack in the puck. Has anyone experienced this before? Should I try to get it replaced.

Is that a crack or a cut from a box cutter opening it?

It’s a crack. Don’t even own a box cutter lol.

1 Like

oh… I didn’t mean to suggest you did it, sorry :upside_down_face: :grimacing:, but it could have happened at a warehouse before it was packaged and sent to you. It looks like a box cutter mark to me.

1 Like

I doubt it will impact functionality at all, FWIW.

2 Likes

I agree w/ you. I don’t know how it would be exchanged either.

1 Like

I wasn’t offended! Disney says they can replace it if it’s a problem, but I’ve tried calling all morning to no avail. If it does turn out to be an issue I guess we can deal with it when we get there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On hold waits right now go 2+ hours… If you can resolve it online or at Guest Services I’d recommend going that way.

But… agree it shouldn’t affect anything

1 Like

They wouldn’t even let me stay on hold when I called lol. It was an automated message that told me to call back later in the day.

1 Like

I’d deal when you get there - as long as you have a way to check it before first park entry, or have an alternative method ready to go. Don’t want to be wasting park time dealing with an MB

1 Like