CP dining package booking annoyance

I think it is based on the time of the ADR.

I was really hoping for Chefs de France but there were none open for my possible days. However I was able to get Spice Road Table with NPH so I cant complain.

1 Like

We got NPH too :smiley:

OOOO, which day? This is the first time seeing him. In the past we were never there when he was.

Probably 12/4, but I also have a backup on 12/2. This is our first time seeing the Candlelight Processional. I will forever be spoiled now!!

I will be at the 12/2 6:45 show, with a back-up of 12/5

8:15 on the 2nd, 6:45 on the 4th. We’re doing MVMCP on the 5th.

LOL, so close. We are doing MVMCP on 12/3

1 Like

I went for Trattoria al Forno for breakfast. I have Gary Sinise at the 5pm show. I guess that’s during the sunset transition time, so the lighting might be nice.

1 Like

I couldn’t find one at the time I was looking for :frowning: I have it booked non-CP for a different day (or two) though. We’re doing Rose & Crown. I’m sure that sounds horrible to you and the food doesn’t really do justice, but it’s for my mom. We lived in England about 30 years ago and she loved going to our local pub. Hopefully with the 30 year gap to dull the memories this will be a nice treat for her.

I tried to get Via Napoli on 12/13, but 0 times were available, lunch or dinner. I have a GG breakfast held on 12/4, but it really doesn’t work well with my plans. Was hoping to have 2 for backup. Just have to try res finder.

Thanks for the tips about going in through the main dining page!

1 Like

We have 6:45pm on the 4th right now, too!

1 Like

I don’t think the reservation finder does special dining packages. You might try mousedining.com.

It worked for me before. It’s how I got my ROL package. I just put it in the notes.

1 Like

So it looks like the CP time really isn’t based off the meal time. I mean, one would think breakfast would equal the early show.

You are a genius!

Yeah, it’s a little weird.

1 Like

Aw, shucks.

1 Like

Thank you all! Saved me the 2+ hour phone wait :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Kept trying to change my package but all I got was Donald “ducking out” and Stitch eating the page.

Then I remembered there is a UK number for dining reservations. So I called. They were super helpful (zero wait to get through) and I switched to lunch at GG. They gave me a choice of times for CP, so got the 6:45pm I wanted.

5 Likes