Coworkers go to Disneyland!

Last January I started working part-time at our only Target store. My coworkers love Disneyland as much as I do :blush::heart: We left Santa Barbara at 5am and are now about 20 minutes away from pulling into the Grand Legacy in Anaheim. On the 101 with time.gov we got BG30! Here we go!! :heart::heart:

17 Likes

Hope your day was awesome! I love MMRR and can’t wait to experience the DL version!

3 Likes

I hope you have a fantastic trip!

2 Likes

Hope you had a great time!

1 Like

Finally coming back to finish my report! I thought I could post as I go but I actually was off my phone quite a bit this trip. This was Mar’s first ever trip to Disneyland so I was determined to get stuff done and we killed it!! Walked into the park at 8:07 and headed straight to Space Mountain. Our BG was 30 so we were called around 9:20. All their first times to ride MMRR they loved it. :blush: I just adore it. The queue is just so cool. :heart: We got right to the end and it broke down! Walk off!! :blush::heart: not that far but still a walk off and LL select experience pass to ride again. Double score. For the day we ended up doing Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Pirates, Haunted, Splash, Winnie the Pooh, MMRRx2, Rise,( less than 40 minute wait!) Alice, Tea Cups, Buzz, Star Tours, Mr Toad, the Monorail and closed the night with a midnight trip around the park on the Railroad train. We also caught Wonderous from the front castle then booked it over to front of Rivers of America for Fantasmic! Getting back to the room at 1:45am we were up and ready to go visit Little Tokyo in Downtown LA

7 Likes

For a Friday 4 day weekend here it wasn’t as packed as I thought it would be. Stiel works full time as a teacher, Mar and Meaghan are full time students at UCSB and we all work part-time at Target. Just about everyone at our store loves Disney so we have many more trips coming up.

7 Likes

IMG_20230218_091210_785

I buy the G+ for the photopass. I just love the magic shot options they are offering right now. There is also a feature in the Disneyland app that has a bunch of special filters to use for in park and some to use anywhere. :blush:

7 Likes