COVID which park/which days

After further analysis, I am now leaning toward this park schedule:

11/29: DHS
11/30: AK
12/1: DHS
12/2: MK
12/3: Epcot
12/4: MK

Doing this leaves some of my perfect adr days in tact, and I only have to find Oga’s really.

1 Like

I am the same way, the planning is challenging but enjoyable! I like your plan, AK is a good choice for Sunday, your first park day. Yes, I see, an extra 2 hours of park time available. Is that extra time necessary or will your little ones get haggard out already from 9am-5pm? Unless, you plan on a mid day break?

Hmmm…So what you are saying is, if you don’t get a BG Tuesday, you will still visit HS Tuesday because of your ADRs, but then try for a BG Wednesday and possibly visit HS Wednesday? In this scenario, you would have to do MK Thursday and Friday back to back also?

Assuming Disney just released more park passes and capacity, yeah maybe HS will be a bit too busy than what you’d like on Sunday. But, it’s hard to know, as Sundays have been great for HS of late. You probably don’t want to consider back to back HS Monday and Tuesday? Epcot could be Thursday then.

I would be pretty satisfied with this plan. You probably feel confident in snagging BGs. I think the strategy of booking more HS days than needed is useful if you plan to do a BG trial run and/or visit there in the early part of your trip. But in this case, it may not work, as you have your ADR days planned and would not want to mess with them.

I am convinced that no park-hopping and having to book park passes is only making me a stronger liner :rofl: so many times I’ve thought, well if I could park hop this wouldn’t be an issue lol.

I appreciate you being a sounding board! It helps to talk it through with someone without so much emotional investment! I like my chances for ROTR. If worst came to worst I could see us doing three DHS park days if we didn’t get BG on first two. I wanted that safety net but I do feel that, barring some unforeseen incedent, BG will happen on one of our two days.

I think both plans are good ones at this point. I just need to make up my mind and stop adr hoarding lol.

1 Like

This is a fair point. My boys will want a break but I could see DD9 and I pressing on no matter what lol. But masks are also another unknown factor and we all may need more breaks than we think just to breathe easy for a while. So much to consider!

1 Like

Yes. We have H&V, Savi’s, & Droid Depot. I don’t want to mess with all that b/c the times are perfect.

And you’re right about MK. I think I need to either stick with initial plan or do
DHS
AK
DHS
MK
Epcot
MK

and if we didn’t get BG on those first two days, first MK day would become third DHS day.

Clearly Star Wars is the priority here lol.

But in this scenario, you would only visit MK once!

This is sad but true. My people voted and agreed that they would sacrifice an MK day if it meant getting a BG. Truly a last resort but everyone is freaking out about getting a BG. I have assured them I am trained and ready. But no guarantees, right?? My family is serious about Star Wars :rofl:

1 Like

Agree, I am planning on HS the first day of our trip, which is also a Sunday!

1 Like

Being hyped up at the beginning of my trip and arriving in Orlando, I would 100% want to get a BG as soon as humanly possible!!!

1 Like

When do yall go?

February 28 first day

EXACTLY. This is what my people want lol.

1 Like

awesome! You will be SO ready! and who knows what will change between now and then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only discovered this post now! Good call

1 Like

Now I’m considering switching my EPCOT Sunday and HS Monday.
Seems it might help with EPCOT.
(And of course, nothing helps with plans for HS.)

1 Like

HS now unavailable for 11/29

1 Like

Glad I booked it when I did!

Touring plans has the Sunday of our trip Mk 2,EP 7, HS 4, AK2 Would you still plan HS for sunday?

1 Like

Things are changing constantly and I haven’t checked recently, but even though another park may have a lower crowd level, the “bang for your buck” has generally been better at HS on Sunday compared to other days or parks. If most of your days are weekdays, it may not matter as much.

I would still plan HS for Sunday. Those predicted CL’s for late January will most likely change. We went in late January 2018 and the weather was perfect!