COVID Ticket Deadline Approaching

Last year, my wife and I were going to spend a couple of days at WDW for a convention she planned on attending. The convention was in April, so of course that trip never came to be. I had purchased a couple of park passes in advance , and called guest services to see what I could do with them. They were able to extend the period in which I could use the tickets, but unfortunately that period ends at the end of this month Due to a number of reasons, we haven’t been able to get down to Florida to use them.

What options do I have with these unused tickets? Would it be possible to get another extension, some sort of credit, or am I just out of luck?

You never lose the value of the tickets and can apply that toward the purchase of new tickets whenever you can make it down to FL.

3 Likes

Take a note of the numbers for peace of mind. Once they expire they will disappear from MDE but ticketing can still see them.

4 Likes

You could do screen shots too while they are still there. Also save your receipts from original or any emails w/ amounts. Disney IT wasn’t going to give me what I paid for a military ticket, which is odd b/c Disney mil tickets are always more expensive at a Disney ticket window rather than an RnR ITT office or SoG (I bought it at SoG). The nice CM applied my true cost and not what Disney was telling her it was worth, a $40 dollar difference.

4 Likes

I was reading that and wondering what a mother-in-law ticket was …… until I got to SoG. :joy:

Glad the CM did right by you though.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh those MiL are everywhere. I guess I need to spell it out more since there are TOO many acronyms being used here :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

How to say that all in military speak: “My RnR plans went tango uniform and my mil tickets are OBE. Can ITT at SoG get them squared away or are they FUBAR?”

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh… is this a serious question? If so… call SoG and ask them directly. All ITT offices seems to be more helpful than usual due to pandemic.

No, just playing, but thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. The tickets are physical, so I can easily retrieve all numbers and such when the time comes.

1 Like