Country Inn & Suites

I looked through the hotel section and noticed there were no reviews for the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Has anyone stayed there? Pros/cons? Is It really walkable to Disney as their site would imply?

I have stayed there and loved it! I hesitate to say it is walkable though. I mean it is, but it would be a bit of a trek. We used Uber to and from and that worked great. Also I noted that they had an ART bus stop in the parking lot of the hotel. If you are going during a busy time, there is a parking lot across the street that may be open (I have been told it is hit and miss as to when they open this parking lot) and you could pop over there and take Disney’s shuttle to and from the park (it was open when we were there, however the person I was with was on crutches and that was not a gamble we wanted to take and stuck with the Uber).

Pros:

• Nice new spacious rooms and facilities
  • Great pool and lounge area
  • Really good free breakfast
  • Free Parking

Cons:

• Farther than I would like from the main gate
  • A little pricy, given the distance from the parks

Over all, I would stay again and probably get an ART pass.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I know the last time we went to DL, our feet were absolutely dead by the end of the day. So Uber might be a great option!

1 Like

My family and I just stayed there from May 22 through May 29, 2019. We loved it! It was me, my DH, DS (7), and DD (4).

The hotel is clean, excellent staff, great breakfast, free parking, nice pool and hot tub, free washers and dryers (excluding detergent).

The walk was longer than I imagined it to be. We didn’t use Uber or Lyft because we had children that would require car seats and a double stroller. Because we took breaks each afternoon, we ended up walking it 4x a day - it was pretty brutal on the way back to the hotel each time. In hindsight we should have used the ART buses some of those days. We are WDW regulars and are always at the mercy of Disney transportation (i.e. the buses) so it was kind of a cool to be able to walk to our hotel.

2 Likes