Counting Down The Days

So close!

Awesome…we are going to walk over to POP and explore one day.

I’m fine with it! We were just there in October. :slight_smile: And I’m possibly going to be at Aulani in October.

1 Like

249 for first DLR - Sept. can’t get here fast enough!!!

687 until I’m back at WDW…

I started the DLR count at 435 and WDW at 945… so it’s getting closer!!

3 Likes

Fun! I hope you get to go.

1 Like

Oh Nice! I hope we get to do Disneyland someday.

I’m a WDW vet who has never been to DLR. With all the construction and new additions coming to WDW between now and the 50th Anniversary it made more sense, to me, to go to DLR this time. I’ll be back to WDW in Dec. 2021 to give them enough time to complete everything.

I’m super stoked for DLR. For the first time in forever, :sunglasses:, I’ll be on so many “new to me” Disney rides & SW:GE. (Feels like I’m "cheating on WDW seeing it there first!)

Plus, I’m a former character performer who loves meeting characters. DLR has so many more than WDW and you don’t have to pay $100s to meet them at a meal. They’re just wandering the park all day.

Hope you have a blast on your trip!

2 Likes

15 days for me!!!

2 Likes

Woot woot!! So close!

5 days!!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Hope you have an amazing time.

1 Like

Oh you must be getting really antsy. The last few days are always the hardest.

Tell me about it!

1 Like

80 days for me! Since I starting planning this trip LAST April, it feels right around the corner! But its not!

A watched pot never boils, so I have been trying to avoid checking in on how much time I have left and been failing miserably.

2 Likes

I’ve been planning for a year too. Lol, and I don’t even pretend to stop myself from “watching the pot.” I know myself to well.

17 days…endless waiting. An no more live trip reports! What’s a liner to do?

1 Like

Hang in there!

151 until BC and 325 until Poly!

1 Like

Sounds like you have a fun year ahead.

1 Like

19 days here and staying at AoA for the second time. Every time I look too closely at our trip info, I find it hard to get my head out of the clouds and back into real life. I’m ready to go right now, and so is my 3 year old who asks every day if today is the day! We finally made him a paper chain, lol.

1 Like