Counting Down The Days

21 days out. Not sure I’ll make it that long…I want to be there right now. I think I’m more excited than the kids.

5 Likes

I feel ya. 23 days for me!

2 Likes

Awesome! Are you staying on site? We’re at Art Of Animation. All of us are 1st timers. So excited!

How exciting!!! We are staying at BWV. Our first time there and our (DH + me) first time to the World as adults without kids!!!

It’s funny I had a time hop picture pop up today from two years ago with our Disney shirts all laid out ready to be packed - we were getting ready to take our first family trip to the World (with our 4 kids + my parents). I have fallen down the rabbit hole since then. 23 days from now will be my 4th trip since that first one!!

2 Likes

Have an amazing time!

27 long days and i’m staying at AOA cars!

1 Like

Nice! My brother and his family will be in a cars suite, we will be in the Finding Nemo suites.

Just got back from AOA over Thanksgiving. It’s a really fun resort! I wish we’d had more time there.

1 Like

yes my daughter loved it. We toyed with idea of trying somewhere different but her pretty blue puppy dog eyes made the decision to stay there again for us :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

20 days for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a really long wait.

The day before me! Although, we are actually going to Universal first. So I guess my Disney countdown is actually 27 days.

1 Like

31 days…and it is TORTURE

2 Likes

43 days until we check into Animal Kingdom Lodge, and I’m going crazy with anticipation.

3 Likes

36 days… they are creeping by… c’mon February!

2 Likes

18 days 14 hours 38 minutes according to Disney Online check in email.

2 Likes

22 days for us, although we moved from AoA to POP last weekend for a better wheelchair suite option. I’ll see you there, as I plan on eating at Landscape of Flavours for a few meals :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is torture!

Lol we can get through this together!