Countdown pictures (Part 1)

@joefishing209 my husband would be right there with you. He thinks birth is the grossest thing ever. :slightly_smiling_face:

@AllmadhereUK it’s going fun! A week at the beach and now we’re hanging in a hotel while DH is in meetings. I can think of worse places to be! Although being here…92 Fahrenheit with a heat index of 105 and 61% humidity (yesterday it was like 80%) makes me feel like I’m in Florida!

5 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Woohoo!!!

7 Likes

My wife had gallstones and gave birth to 5 kids. She insists that gallstones were far worse than having children. I’ve heard women who have had kidney stones also say similar things. So, I’m not suggesting childbirth is easy at all…only that if you’ve dealt with kidney stones, you’ve, by at least some accounts, experienced it worse than childbirth already.

2 Likes

At least after child birth you have a baby to show for it I had a stone the size of a poppy seed that the doctor lost.

2 Likes

Yes, well…I’m just thankful I’ve not experienced either…and yet still get to experience the whole having a baby to show for it (or 5 babies in our case). :slight_smile:

But back on topic, today I have 941 days left. The searched turned up a huge number of guns, actually, so apparently 941 is some kind of gun. So, instead, I’ll post this:

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Pretty darn good for twinnies! :heart:

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

I’m so stinking excited I can’t even stand it!

10 Likes

5 Likes

We’ll be there at almost the same time – I’m at 115 days!

4 Likes

That’s still shorter than my countdown!!!

2 Likes

NB_322

4 Likes

4 Likes

imagehttp://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/img/p/nhl_jerseys_new/florida_panthers/panthers_073.jpg

4 Likes