Countdown pictures (Part 1)

DS5 got a fever yesterday - figures he’s all done school and he picks up something. Luckily we’re far enough out, but I have PTSD from last time so it’s kind of stressing me out.

Please send good vibes.

9 Likes

WTF Stop!!!

5 Likes

Plenty of time for him to get better. Sending good vibes :pray:

5 Likes

Time to move into that bubble for the next 10 days!

5 Likes

I know, seriously.

4 Likes

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.. It’s COVID.

8 Likes

That’s a supportive heart.

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

No way!!!

I’m so so sorry.
Sending a million good thoughts for fast and healthy recoveries and an unaffected trip :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

God dam fuckin shit son of a bitchin asshole dick

I don’t even know what to say. At least you’re 10 days out? You should make it, maybe?

7 Likes

Talk to me about the vaccination status of all travel party members. The 5yo is the only unvaccinated one, correct?

5 Likes

Maybe. I think the universe hates me. I’m currently scouring for other dates this year.

3 Likes

Other than DS5, all of us vaxxed and boosted. DS12 just got his booster three weeks ago.

5 Likes

Excellent. Here you go:

It’s going to be okay. I can feel it.

8 Likes

If we have to mask up for the first few days there, I’m completely fine with that. Even if it will be 95 fucking degrees. (I’m in a mood, sorry).

8 Likes

That’s not in the least bit surprising.
I can’t believe you’ve been this unlucky.

4 Likes

I’m not generally an unlucky person. This is just an unbelievable string of bad luck.

I do know that whenever we do get there, whether it is next week, or sometime later (looking at July and October currently), I’m going to appreciate every damn minute we’re there like never before.

12 Likes

Good attitude :+1:t2:

4 Likes

You’re more than allowed, my friend. Use all the swears.

5 Likes

To quote DW when she saw the double line,
holy-mother-forking-shirt-balls-oh-no

11 Likes