Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Been MIA on this thread for a long time, but I caught up (almost 700 posts) and am sharing #40.

Still need to tackle the almost 1400 unread posts in the Meme thread.

9 Likes

I agree with the Ron and Lavender. They made me want to puke, and it just felt a bit toxic. Lavender seemed to really like Ron but obviously had some issues - see love potion debacle. But it seemed like Ron was mainly using Lavender for two things, making Hermione jealous, and well, what most teenage boys want. That made me sad for Lavender even though she was pretty annoying.

5 Likes

Same! I think this might be the first time that I’m gonna be sad when a countdown ends :joy::see_no_evil:. I’m gonna need something else to fill the HP void!

4 Likes

Same here.

But I was down for BruTasha…

1 Like

images (54)

16 - I don’t know, I guess Hufflepuff, but I have nothing against Hufflepuff really. Gryffindor and Slytherin are the big two and I’m a Ravenclaw, so :woman_shrugging:t4::laughing: Sorry to any Hufflepuffs :grimacing:

7 Likes

I would say Hufflepuff as well. It’s just a bit nothing-y. They’re just nice. Which isn’t a bad thing!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Tomorrow I can start making ADRs one day at a time thanks to trying the leading reservation thing!

8 Likes

Can I just say how bummed I am that I can’t be down there during your trip?

5 Likes

You can, and I am so disappointed too! It would have been amazing to meet you for a G&T or cocktail.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about DS (just now catching up here)
Is the whole family getting tested? I don’t know what is the recommendation for isolation after + covid these days.

Anyway, I hope everything remains under control. Glad he is already doing better and it sounds like everyone else is fine :pray:

4 Likes

Fixed. :frowning:

5 Likes

Oh good here he comes. I keep looking for @mikejs78 to update this morning… He’s typing now.

6 Likes

Update: DS5 is feeling better; DS12 is starting to get mild symptoms but so far is negative on a rapid. DW and I so far, nothing.

On the bright side, if we do have to postpone until July we will be there for DW’s birthday.

Onward with the countdown, for now.

8daysuntildisney-620x330

download (75)

14 Likes

Sorry it looks like DS12 might be getting it. Maybe it’s just allergies or something.

4 Likes

The pollen is nuts here and allergies have been awful

Nobody else in @mikejs78 family is getting sick. I forbid it.

9 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah this whole kids getting sick right before a Disney vacation is getting old.

7 Likes

You’re not going to need that July trip.

But for anyone else who may have to postpone, perhaps quarantining 10 days before and strict mask usage by all is called for in that event.

This is crazy!

7 Likes

9 Likes