Countdown pictures (Part 1)

And I was able to book a July backup trip. Hopefully will not need to use it.

10 Likes

So sorry!! Sending healing vibes!!

Here’s a thread on another board about someone who recently went to the parks, wore a mask the whole time, and was pushing a wheelchair. Spoiler alert: it didn’t dampen the park experience for them! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

17 - Probably Ron and Lavender. I thought Lavender was brilliant in the movie though.

7 Likes

Remus and Tonks always seems a bit odd to me because we never really see them together. It comes from nowhere and then they die. In the films, Ginny and Harry are an inexplicable couple. She has zero personality. Book Ginny was better.

5 Likes

13 Likes

I think I was vicariously jealous of Hermione and Krum for Ron’s sake, so that would be my pick. I didn’t believe that Hermione was actually attracted to him either in the book or the movie.

I like Ron and Ginny. I think movie Ginny was a little awkward, though I adore Bonnie Wright - I think it was the direction and editing that needed to be a little tighter. And she needed more screen time to develop. She was cast very young and isn’t the greatest actor, but I think she could have been coached better.

I like Remus and Tonks, too. They are an odd pair, but somehow it was believable for me.

7 Likes

PS I love that this has become the daily Harry Potter analysis thread. :rofl:

6 Likes

And when it ends I’ll be on my way to the Wizarding World :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

OMG I am so sorry for you guys! I hope the rest of your family doesn’t get sick and that your little one is feeling fine by the time your trip starts! :heart: Let us know how it’s going, please!

4 Likes

Even this Ultimate List Of Disney Couples lists “Natasha and Clint” as a couple. None of the other couples on this list are “really great friends”.

Oh yeah. It’s not Monday but I’m posting because I hit double digits today. 99 bottles of days on the wall.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Keeping the countdown alive. Single digit dance? :crossed_fingers:

download (74)

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I do love the dynamic between Nat and Clint. I would’ve liked more of their backstory together. Maybe one day…

3 Likes

I feel like we got that maybe in Hawkeye? I was watching something and I said out loud: see?? I’m not crazy. They had a thing.

My take on it is this: he loves his wife and his family and he is devoted to them 100%. But he thought they were dead. If that weren’t the case I don’t think he would have been open to feeling anything for her, and the same for her with regard to feeling for him. But they both thought his family was gone. So it was not off limits. And then when the family came back - well obviously he had to do the right thing. But it didn’t erase what they shared.

5 Likes

I never got that vibe at all. I see them as loyal and fierce friends.

3 Likes

A lot of people feel like you.

But as evidence, again, I say that they are listed along the Disney couples. Of which there are no pals listed. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Update: DS5 is already doing better. Woke up with no fever this morning. I’m. Confident he will be fine.

Question is if and when the rest of us get it…

11 Likes

This is really positive! I don’t think the rest of you are going to get it.

7 Likes

I think Nat and Bruce would want to be the couple. If they’d had enough time . . .

Nat has to be soft on Clint because he gave her her life. Laying low afterwards brought familiarity.

And then she saved his life.

During the blip he was grieving too much and ashamed of his excesses to be in a relationship.

At least, that’s how I see it. :blush:

3 Likes

So the thing is, none of you are ALLOWED to get it. That’s that.

9 Likes