Countdown pictures (Part 1)

13 Likes

That sounds cool! You will have to report back on how it works. I’ve been to several countries in Africa and this year France and the jet lag was never too bad. We are going to Japan in 2025 and I would be interested in the app for that trip since it’s a 13 hour time difference. :scream:

7 Likes

Going to Europe, for me it works well to just stay up all the way there (when we arrive is generally when I would go to sleep at home), and then stay awake all day. It’s painful, but don’t nap. Go to bed at a decent time, and the next day you are on the right time zone. Worked perfectly in both Spain and France. I actually have more of an issue with jet lag/time zones going 3 hours to Eastern time zone and it takes me close to a week to be able to go sleep at night no matter how early I get up.

8 Likes

10 Likes

45 days to my Celebrity cruise to Bermuda! Got checked in just after midnight! Earliest port arrival time accomplished!!

IMG_5149
to Disneyland

9 Likes

I hope I’m not going to need to know this but I’m worried :joy:

11 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

80 Days

15 Likes

Funny shaped rock for my countdown today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

to Disneyland

11 Likes

It’s great to see so many people coming around to see it my way :wink:

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

69 Hawaii + Aulani

123 Disney

12 Likes

Me looking at the work clock
images (2)

10 Likes

11 Likes

Ooh I like that poster. Looks like a fan-made variant. Or if official, a design I’ve somehow never seen.

5 Likes

18 Likes