Countdown pictures (Part 1)

13 Likes

I might be rejoining this list soon!! I’m hoping that by next week I can book something for late August. It’ll be a bit “extra” as I’m doing a cruise on Celebrity from the NYC area to Bermuda over my birthday, but the thought of going over a year without WDW is making me itchy.

6 Likes

I hope you do! Bermuda sounds exciting, too!

4 Likes

I bumped up my cruise cabin from just an ocean view to their “Aqua Class” which gives you a special dining room with more “clean cuisine”, a pass to their equivalent of the Rainforest Room (special showers, saunas, heated tile loungers, etc.) on DCL, and some other things. And best of all, my cabin is on the top deck of cabins overlooking the wake of the ship!!

The Dining Card thing is really what is making the August trip possibility more realistic - as long as I do Moderate. Because even as a solo $50/night is just like one TS meal. LOL. Deluxe or Villa is just a bit too rich for my blood with the upgraded cruise cabin.

6 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Oh that’s beautiful!

5 Likes

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! So close!!!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for EP at night! So pretty and peaceful after the park closes.

6 Likes

16 Likes

LOVE it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow!!!

6 Likes

He was so giddy this morning. As he was leaving to go to the bus stop he turned to me before walking out the door and said “I’m going to explode”. :smiley:

11 Likes

I just might be about this giddy as well! :heart:

7 Likes

Still a few more days for me…

15 Likes

The end of the countdown. The beginning of the trip! Today’s the day!!

17 Likes

9 Likes

Travel day!!!

7 Likes

13 Likes

Getting back into the swing of things with my next countdown…

11 Likes