Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Are you packed yet?

My new carryon arrived Wednesday and I’m very anxious to see what I can get into it to avoid checking a bag, but given the time of year I can’t pack everything quite yet. I wanna get started!!!

7 Likes

We are in a pre-packing phase. Suitcases out, basket with things thrown into it. Same issue with the time of year and bringing along our favorite hooded sweatshirts etc. but we’ll take care of that this weekend and I’ll set out 5 outfits for DS for school next week of our un-favorites, do some laundry and pack as I put clothes away. I love this part of the preparation. I have thought over and over that I want to only bring carry ons but it’s just not sensible for a 12 day trip in January for us. So many layers. So many opportunities to buy souvenirs.

6 Likes

I get that. My trip is far shorter. And this is a dry run to see what I can manage to cram in there to get a sense if I can manage this for Africa too given my luggage weight restriction for that trip

5 Likes

Wish you could fit me in your carry on for Africa!

5 Likes

Do you weigh more than 30lbs?

5 Likes

Yes. It’s mostly my brain though. :wink:

6 Likes

How nice for you.

I carry my weight in my badonkadonk

5 Likes

Less than 2 weeks for me! I am excited for @WakandaForever’s trip to start because that’s really the start of all of our trip! :wink:

14 Likes

We are all excited!

7 Likes

Weird to start a countdown that’s already within the ADR window.

13 Likes

Not weird, WONDERFUL!

6 Likes

12 Likes

WDW or DL? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

15 Likes

WDW, only a weekend

9 Likes

14 Likes

Precious!!!

6 Likes