Countdown pictures (Part 1)

This image reminds me of a flavorless but very instagrammable WDW seasonal cookie.

4 Likes

The youngest HAD to meet him! He will likely be sad to hear that he isn’t around anymore. It was one of our highlights tbh

4 Likes

9 days!!! Time to dance

13 Likes

I am so jealous of anyone who got to meet Baymax. He dissappeared back to San Fransokyo less than a month before our 2020 trip. Baymax and Rafiki are our all time faves and we may never meet Baymax. Rafiki we got to meet.

So so jealous of this pic.

7 Likes

14 Likes

It was super cool. I’m glad the young one made us do it! Fingers crossed they bring it back for you. :grinning:

4 Likes

Controversial I know but we did love Maelstrom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

1000%

4 Likes

Not sure why it’s controversial (ignorance is bliss, maybe :rofl:), but I also loved Maelstrom.

4 Likes

Everyone loved Maelstrom! The only question is how much people like Frozen Ever After. Personally I like FEA and I’m glad it’s there. I wish it were possible to have both versions (sort of like how we sometimes get Soarin’ Over California), but given the choice, I think FEA is an upgrade.

4 Likes

False.

I only rode it the once, and used a FP for it. I recall saying I was very glad we had used a FP because if I had waited in that (wicked long) line for that?! I’d have been quite upset. I did not connect with it even a tiny bit.

I like Frozen more, but even that is not a must-do for me.

4 Likes

I stand corrected! It was an interesting ride. Introduced a little Norwegian culture and history, plus a nice little thrill with the backwards hill. I wouldn’t wait a long time for it either, though.

4 Likes

Ive never experienced it :grimacing: the wait was always long and I never wanted to waste a FP on it. Now with G+, I might finally check this off the list. But I love Vikings and the gnomes. I don’t care for IP everywhere. I would have liked Frozen IP to have gone somewhere else.

5 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes