Countdown pictures (Part 1)

We’ll be on opposite coasts! I’m PPH.

4 Likes

Oh, haha I misunderstood. Getting close!!!

4 Likes

Derailment avoided again.
DD18 really doesn’t want us to go I think :laughing:
Today had to be seen for Covid-like symptoms (negative) and possible ear infection (also negative).
I had already started contingency planning while I sat on pins and needles waiting for her update.

Good gravy…

8 Likes

No derailments allowed.

6 Likes

8 Likes

I am so unprepared for this trip it isn’t funny
I have a loose list in my brain of what I need to pack
But I haven’t even brought out the suitcases :woman_facepalming:

I have been so focused on getting things ready and in place for The Children We Will Leave Behind that I haven’t done a thing for myself yet

I have to prepare a dish tonight to bring to a work-related social even that is tomorrow night
And tomorrow night I have to attend said gathering (eff, I just realized I have double booked myself for something - gah!)

Our flight isn’t until 7pm on Saturday, and while we do have late lunch plans with the kids we should have most of the day to get stuff done that needs done

I’m feeling overwhelmed!

12 Likes

That definitely sounds overwhelming. If anyone can get it all done, you can!

5 Likes

Donald looks absolutely demonic in that pic. And Daisy got bill injections or something. Sorry you’re feeling unprepared, but you’ve still got time and you’re a regular so you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

I feel this so much! We just went to Washington without our kids and left behind all of our wedding attire AND I forgot to stock the house with wine (for my mom, the babysitter). It was a disaster. But my kids had full dressers of clean clothes, clean sheets and pre-made lunches!

We were still able to have a really nice trip so I know you will have the best time!!!

5 Likes

I second this!

3 Likes

10 Likes

You still have plenty of time to pack.

4 Likes

Think it’s time for me to get back to a more regular countdown. Getting close to our first upcoming trip!

aea0f3f1-2583-4142-bde6-697732b08208-DISNEY_EISNER_

9 Likes

It is that time. You livened up this thread for a little while.

5 Likes

I mean, my trip saga was kind of dramatic. :rofl:

6 Likes

You snuck that one in there!

5 Likes

I understand all too well about pre-trip stress!

5 Likes

I feel much better today. I managed to get some things done last night - including most of my packing - that has me feeling quite a bit less overwhelmed today.

Work social event this evening (closing the office an hour early yay!), small matter of a real estate transaction to complete in the morning (don’t ask, it’s too long - but also never use Amrock Title. Ever.), and some last minute packing. Late lunch with the kids at the Airport Diner (I’m looking at you @sceruolo and @JustKeepSmiling !) and we are airport bound!

9 Likes

I’m crazy excited about the trip. I really should have been posting more countdowns since it’s been planned for a long time.

7 Likes

Well, that’s amazing.

2 Likes