Countdown pictures (Part 1)

I consider merry-go-rounds carousels too! They’re synonymous to me

ETA: I used to LOVE roundabouts/spinning thingies (I honestly have no idea what I call them, but I know it’s not merry go round :joy:). Now I think I would be :nauseated_face: if I tried to get a running start and then stand and hold myself leaning as far out as possible while going super fast like I did as a kid :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Ah yes. Playground implements of death

4 Likes

Merry-go-round: small spinning contraption with handholds on a playground
Carousel: large spinning attraction with horses and such at an amusement park or fair
Roundabout: A circular intersection with multiple feeding streets that allows traffic to proceed without stopping

These are not interchangeable in my neck of the woods.

7 Likes

Film I think should have a sequel - I’m not that into sequels to be honest. I can’t think of one. And I haven’t watched most of the sequels that exist already.

7 Likes

I’d kind of like to see Inside Out: The College Years

7 Likes

7 Likes

I agree most are good without a sequel, but I would be down for a Moana sequel.

5 Likes

That’s exactly my answer!! :yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::heart:

5 Likes

We’re so close now that I’m getting nervous!

Most catchy song - another category that I think is impossible to narrow down. There are so many that I catch myself randomly singing. And it’s specifically not asking for a favourite song because that’s tomorrow. I don’t know what to say! I am going to go with You’ve Got a Friend in Me.

9 Likes

We Don’t Talk About Bruno

6 Likes

I knew everyone was going to say that! I don’t think I would know it if I heard it. I found the film and the music quite dull.

6 Likes

You most definitely would bc it says that line repeatedly. I’m pretty sure it’s always playing deep within my brain bc “we don’t talk about Bruno, no no no” just comes out at random intervals almost daily.

5 Likes

It’s never playing in my brain. If I heard those words I guess I would obviously know it was that song. But I don’t know the tune or any of the lyrics except that.

3 Likes

If parks were included it would be It’s A Small World

6 Likes

That is definitely catchy!

3 Likes

10 days!! Exciting!!

4 Likes

I’m so excited!!

4 Likes

10?! Are you totally freaking out with excitement by now?

(This would be the time to be overexcited)

7 Likes

Crap. I’ve just been earwormed.

6 Likes

Sorry!!!

My coach at OrangeTheory the other day played something Bruno Mars and she started talking about him and I turned around and said “We don’t talk about Bruno!!” and she cracked up.

6 Likes