Countdown pictures (Part 1)

Aer Lingus. My parents are just back from using them to fly to Washington and it sounds pretty abysmal in terms of food and drink service but they said the film selection was great.

3 Likes

Oh well. Swings and roundabouts. I thought our food was decent :laughing:

3 Likes

How’s everyone feeling?

4 Likes

9 Likes

Extremely tired and congested. Otherwise fine. (DS5 is completely fine, because, well, he had COVID two weeks ago).

6 Likes

Hang in there… it takes time. :heart: I found OTC Flonase to be helpful with the congestion. And believe it or not, using Listerine mouthwash kind of helped me breathe better!

4 Likes

I think the food was ok but once it had been served they didn’t see the flight attendants again. No drinks etc.

3 Likes

Pardon me?

3 Likes

Six of one and half a dozen of the other?

5 Likes

Interesting, I don’t think that’s one I’ve heard before

4 Likes

Can honestly say I’ve never heard that before. What are the swings? Is that some driving thing too?

4 Likes

No, swings in a playground. And roundabouts in a playground. It means one thing might be better in one aspect but the other is better in a different aspect.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was thinking roundabouts on roads. I think you call them rotary?

4 Likes

No we call them roundabouts, I’ve only heard Americans call them rotaries. Or maybe Canadians. But a roundabout in the park is different altogether.

5 Likes

What are roundabouts in a playground??

(I have a weird sense of deja vu here…)

3 Likes

You sit on them and spin round.

4 Likes

Oh, merry-go-rounds. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

A merry go round here is a carousel!

4 Likes

A carousel is what is in Fantasyland here!

4 Likes

Exactly! Though most of ours are much smaller.

4 Likes