Coronavirus Outbreak: Part 3

PSA: You can add your location (state or whatever) to your profile if that’s something you’re comfortable with doing. Helpful as we compare notes. (I can’t keep y’all straight, TBH. :joy:)

4 Likes

Have I mentioned I live in Texas and things are really bad here? :confused:

4 Likes

Thank you, it’s interesting to hear experiences in different parts of the country.

1 Like

It is unclear now whether I was truly exposed. She insists she could not be positive as they have been isolated for weeks building a cabin. We do a rapid test on all our admits, she came back positive. She wanted a PCR test done…which came back negative 4 hours later. So hopefully it was a false positive on the rapid.

17 Likes

Oh it sounds like it! That’s good.

4 Likes

From the creators of the “Heart Chart” comes…The Liner Map.

I didn’t have time to, nor want to, stalk any locations out, so this is just from memory, for a mix of 60 or so of the most recent/frequent posters and avatars that are most familiar to me. Tried to be as precise as possible from what people have shared, and that I can recall. This is pretty much what I’m visualizing as I interact with people here, especially on topics where things vary by our locations.

(No offense to anyone I missed, or placed incorrectly. This was a rushed exercise and a way to avoid doing my job for an hour.)

33 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Nice job!

3 Likes

This is fantastic. I’m in the right spot, FYI. (Mine was probably the easiest, besides maybe @OBNurseNH? Edit: oh, and @socalgaljmg_745911.)

6 Likes

This is a great map! :smile:

(I see that @eightyeightkeys is very close to me. I’m in Southern Illinois, just across the river from St. Louis)

3 Likes

Oh you included the Brits! Love it!

7 Likes

You’re actually in the ocean north of Bermuda.

8 Likes

I used to live in Belleville! Small world. I escaped to Missouri recently, however. :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! I’m almost in Belleville. Probably a good idea to escpe Illinois and all of our taxes. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s exactly right! :rofl:

4 Likes

You are hilarious! Mine is pretty easy, but you did just about nail my actual location in NC. :clap:

4 Likes

Love it! And you got my location pretty much spot on.

5 Likes

Mine too!

5 Likes

Ha! Love it. NJ is small, so I appreciate the work trying to get us in there!

4 Likes

Yeah…the northeast is a bit crowded!

4 Likes