Coronado Springs: Better Building Help!

We will stay at Coronado Springs soon. I need a preferred room closest to the food court and bus transportation. The Touring Plans room finder suggests Casita 3; but Len Testa says in his description that Casita 1 is closer. I can’t tell from the resort map which building is actually closer to the food court and buses. Has anyone stayed there before and would know more details about the layout? I’d like to do a room request through Touring Plans. Many thanks for your help!!!

The preferred rooms are all in Casitas 1, 2, and 3. Casita 1 is closest to the food court, but Casita 2 is closer to bus stop #2 - which is the first bus stop for theme park buses (both going to and returning from theme parks). Buses travel clockwise. Casitas 1, 2, and 3 are all very close together, and are connected by covered walkways to El Centro (main building). We stayed in a standard room in Casita 4, which is very close to bus stop #2 and was a short walk to El Centro. You’ll have to decide which is more important - proximity to food or to the bus, but they’re all fairly close together. Look at Buzz’s CS site for more info: https://buzz2k1.wixsite.com/coronado

MK,
Thanks for your very kind help and dynamite information! It’s clear to me now. I LOVE Buzz’s website. Wow!