Coronado Resort Trip, The Year of Our Mouse, 2021

Definitely our favorite resort. Glad you guys enjoyed it. Safe travels home!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I love CSR, and it was a lot of fun seeing a trip report that involved exploring without long park days. The whole trip looked very relaxing! (Minus your car break in of course.)

Safe travels!

2 Likes

Beautiful picture. Beautiful resort. I’ve stayed there twice now since you introduced the Hotwire deals (enabler :slight_smile:) and it is our favorite too. Hope it doesn’t become too popular though. Safe travels home

3 Likes

19 Likes

TY for the great report, loved all the photos! Have a safe and trouble free journey home :house_with_garden:

2 Likes

Not sure what this is, but I’m calling it the Florida Death Almond.

11 Likes

Thanks for reporting! The stay looked wonderful!

2 Likes

Sphinx moth

5 Likes

Have a safe trip home.
Loved every minute of your trip report, the pictures were amazing. Praying I will be there to see it myself in 27 days, hoping my work trip does not get canceled again, my heart is set on experiencing CSR for myself.

2 Likes

Beautiful sunrise picture! It was fun following along. Have a safe trip home!

2 Likes

I would never have had an interest in Coronado before, but it certainly looks gorgeous in your pictures, and it will be on my radar for next time!

Safe travels home!

3 Likes

Aliens

3 Likes

Well that does explain the mountain of a poke bowl…

3 Likes

Cruising through South Carolina with my son driving, checked my email and saw a Disney Rewards Survey. Checking it out, this is the first question. Can’t answer honestly since they’re is no All of the Above answer.

9 Likes

🙋 waving from Charlotte as you drive by!

4 Likes

Got divorced?! I mean, I know that Disney vacations can be stressful for some families, but that’s a bit extreme.
Safe travels home!

4 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t2: This girl. I once ended a marriage at Disney World. EPCOT. Best day of my life now that I reflect on it…

14 Likes

When you walk by that spot don’t you always think about it???

3 Likes

No, actually. I think I had one moment the first time I was there after it had happened. But I only went back to MK as a solo adult post-divorce. The next time I was at EPCOT following the incident, I had kids (with me). And every time since. And I’m so focused on whether they’re enjoying themselves or what food is nearby or how long it’s been since they went potty, that I haven’t had the opportunity to really reflect on it. But I assume the first time I do a solo trip again I’ll process it all more fully…

8 Likes

We plan to hit Dahlia Lounge when we stay in the Tower after our cruise. The view look amazing.

5 Likes