Copper Creek room request suggestions?

Just wondering whether anyone has stayed at Copper Creek Villas and can recommend (or not) specific room locations? We will be there in just under three weeks (woohoo!) and the TP room view finder hasn’t been updated with this resort’s info yet, so I can’t use that.

I’m heading to Copper Creek in early December & have been interested in this information too. I would hope that since the rooms are recently renovated, all of them would be nice, but I’d love to hear feedback on views or locations close to or farther from elevators or other noise.

Well, I can certainly let you know where we ended up and how it was. Really looking forward to it - we’ve stayed at VWL (now Boulder Ridge) before and love the resort, also really love the look and feel of the new CCV units. We popped into the preview center at SSR when we were there in April and immediately decided to book a CCV stay! :+1:

1 Like

This will be our first trip to WL! We are a group of 10 - 5 adults, 5 kiddos and 3 generations. Definitely looking forward to the holiday decorations & the feel of the Lodge, as well as being excited for the boat ride to MK!