Contemporary tower bay view rooms

Which rooms are preferable in the Contemporary tower on the Bay Lake side (not the Magic Kingdom view, and not the Bay Lake Tower DVC)? I looked on Touring Plans but only see recs for the MK view.

To be honest I don’t see a huge difference on that side when it comes to views, aside from levels of course. Higher level = better view of the lake. Aside from that, the only difference I can think of is proximity to elevator, end of hallway might be a bit more quiet if thats something you worry about.

1 Like

We stayed once there with a Bay Lake view. We didn’t do a room request and ended up on the same end as Chef Mickeys. We were on high floor but we still could hear the murmurs of the crowd in our room. I would compare it to the sound of the air conditioning unit running continuously. I would ask for a higher floor on the opposite side of the elevator as far away from Chef Mickey as possible.

BTW one of my favorite WDW moments was spending time sitting on the balcony watching all various boats and watercraft traversing the lake

1 Like

We went as high as possible and in the middle to be near the elevators. Was a nice view of Bay Lake etc. Room was relatively quiet as well. Overall we really loved our stay in the main tower.

1 Like

We love Bay view in the main tower. I agree, higher floors are better. And we like toward the middle so we have a straight on view of the lake.

1 Like

Didn’t realize noise could be an issue even on higher floors :flushed:

So I guess it would make sense to aim for higher floor, north side (BLT end) of the building.