Contemporary Garden Wing - Resort View

Has anyone stayed in the garden wing at the Contemporary. Do all the rooms have balconies? It’s hard to tell from the pictures if there is place to sit or is it just a sliding door with a railing.

2 Likes

It’s been a few years since we stayed but IIRC, ground floor rooms have patios but upper floors do not have balconies.

2 Likes

Scott’s memory is correct. Definitely no balcony on the uppers, and a small patio on ground.

(Not sure why the railings couldn’t be on the outer edge of the existing ledge to form balconies instead of blocking off that space, or are those silver beams just hanging there without any platform between them and the building? :man_shrugging:)

3 Likes

I just stayed there last weekend. As pictured above, we had a sliding glass door to a railing. We honestly had no time to spend out there anyway, so I was not bummed about that aspect. I also thought the room seemed very spacious!

2 Likes

Thanks! Now I have to decide, outside space or not. With the new rooms name changes. I will probably be looking at a parking lot either way but one can hope for a view. :smile:

1 Like

Good to know! Thank you! I always envision the kids napping and spending some quite time on the balcony. But that never happens. :rofl:

1 Like

The beams are just beams, not a ledge. Here’s a photo from TP’s room finder for 5321 on the third floor.

And from 5328 on the second floor.

3 Likes